Halloween Fun Days
We're planning lots of spooky fun in the woodlands the weekend of 31st October & 1st November 2020. Come along in fancy dress for games, crafts and animal activities. There's a free pumpkin for every child.
- Farm park open 10am to 5pm.
- Woodland open 11am to 2.30pm. Make Halloween toast on the woodland campfire and join in our Halloween hunt.
- Barbecue serving hot dogs and burgers from midday to 3.30pm.
- Pumpkin marquee open 11am to 3pm. Choose your own pumpkin and carve a spooky design - free pumpkin for every child.
- Craft room open 11am to 3pm. Make something spooky to take home.
- Feed breakfast to the rabbits and guinea pigs, ride a donkey*, hold an owl*, throw food for the ducks, small animal petting, animal bedtime.
- Watch the pigs as they bob for apples.
- Indoor and outdoor play.
- Ride Ernie the Milk Float.
- And at the end of the day, join the wizard and his owl for our Spooky Trail to Goose Wood to meet the Witch of the Woods and take a treat from her cauldron.
Ticket prices start at £8.50 for a child when booked online prior to midnight the day before visiting. Under twos visit free of charge.
*Donkey riding (£1.50 and 6 stone/38kg weight limit) and owl holding (£1 each). Hot dogs and burgers will be available to purchase from the barbecue.
You'll always save money when you book online in advance - prices for family tickets are £4 cheaper online than on the gate and individual tickets are £1 cheaper. Online tickets available until midnight the day before you visit.
LOCATION & DISCLAIMER
Enjoy a day on our farm situated in East Leake (LE12 6LU), on the Leicestershire/ Nottinghamshire/ Derbyshire borders. We do our best to keep our activities as scheduled above, but we ask our customers to understand some activities are subject to weather conditions and the availability of activities may change at short notice. To confirm whether or not we're able to offer the full list of activities above, please call ahead on 01509 852525.