May Half Term
Join us for a week of traditional games and animal activities!
To celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee, we're taking you back to childhood fun from the 1950s:
- Groom an animal in the paddock.
- Play giant games of snakes & ladders and noughts & crosses.
- Have a go at winning the egg & spoon race and try not to fall over during the sack race!
- Try walking on tin can 'stilts'.
- Have a go at hula-hooping, try your luck at the bean bag game and practice skipping down by the lake.
- Meet seven dinosaurs along The World of Dinosaur Roar! Discovery Trail.
- Experience a fantastic falconry display (weather permitting).
- Meet our smaller animals in the Animal Chat Room.
- Say hello to the farm animals out in the paddocks.
- Hold an owl (not Monday or Wednesday).
- Explore our two outdoor playgrounds.
- Visit the Indoor Play Barn.
- Bring a picnic or enjoy a meal in Antlers Bistro.