Halloween Fun Day 2018
We’ll be carving pumpkins and having spooky fun in the woodlands on Sunday 28th October. Come along in fancy dress for games, crafts and animal activities.
- Explore the spooky trail.
- Make toast on the woodland campfire.
- Watch the pigs as they bob for apples.
- Join in our Halloween hunt.
- Choose your own pumpkin, scoop out the flesh, draw a spooky design and one of our team will carve it especially for you - free pumpkin for every child.
- Visit the craft room to make something spooky to take home.
- And at the end of the day, join the wizard and his owl for our Spooky Trail to Goose Wood to meet the Witch of the Woods and take a treat from her cauldron.