Join us during May half term for a week of dinosaur-themed fun!
From Monday 29th May to Friday 2nd June it's all about dinosaurs here on the farm:
- Follow The World of Dinosaur Roar! Discovery Trail and find seven huge dinosaurs hiding in our woodland.
- Meet a real-life ‘Dinosaur Roar’ and pose for a selfie!
- Meet ‘Squeak’ – our friendly little Compsognathus.
- Learn to be a palaeontologist - unearth dinosaur skeletons, find fossils and collect your ‘Junior Palaeontologist’ certificate.
- Join in with animal activities from 10.30am to 4pm.
- Enjoy owl holding - available on Monday 29 May, Wednesday 31 May and Friday 2 June (additional £1 per person).
- Experience a falconry display.
- Watch our Corn Snakes have their breakfast - Thursday 1st June only.
- Have fun in our indoor playbarn, with adventure play for all ages.
- Explore two outdoor playgrounds.
- Food and drinks will be available in Antlers Bistro and The Laughing Donkey Café.
- Picnic tables can be found around the farm if you would like to bring your own food.
ONLINE BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL, INCLUDING MEMBERS.
Animal Activity times
There's lots to see and do, all day long:
|10.30am to 4pm||Meet our Tortoises and Guinea Pigs||Animal Chat Room OR Nursery Paddock, weather permitting|
|11am||Meet our Corn Snakes||Animal Chat Room OR Nursery Paddock, weather permitting|
|11am to midday||Owl holding (additional £1)||Hoots Hollows - not available on Tuesday or Thursday|
|11.30am||Falconry display||Display Paddock|
|12pm||Lunchtime and petting for the Crested Geckos||Animal Chat Room|
|12.30pm||Chicken feeding||Nursery Paddock|
|1pm||Falconry display||Display Paddock|
|1pm||Meet our Royal Python||Animal Chat Room OR Nursery Paddock, weather permitting|
|1.15 to 3pm||Owl holding (additional £1)||Hoots Hollows - not available on Tuesday or Thursday|
|2pm||Lunchtime for the Bearded Dragon and Chameleon||Animal Chat Room|
|3pm||Meet our Carpet Python||Animal Chat Room OR Nursery Paddock, weather permitting|
|4pm||Teatime and petting for the Leopard Geckos||Animal Chat Room|
Please be aware that the Geckos, owls, Bearded Dragon and Chameleon are all naturally meat-eaters, including frozen mice and live bugs, which some younger children may find disturbing.
Snake Feeding - Thursday 1st June
- 11am 1st June - an opportunity to handle our two female Corn Snakes before watching them eat their breakfast.
- Meet in the Animal Chat Room.
- Please be aware that our snakes are meat-eaters, including frozen mice and live bugs, which some younger children may find disturbing.
Visitor numbers are limited - book online in advance to avoid disappointment:
- £12.95 for adults and children aged two years and above.
- £14.95 on the gate, subject to availability on the day.
- Under twos visit free.
- No additional charge for members.
OPENING TIMES & LOCATION
We're open daily from 10am to 5pm adn you'll find us in East Leake (LE12 6LU), on the Leicestershire/ Nottinghamshire/ Derbyshire borders. Free parking is available on-site.