Santa's Woodland Wonderland
Join us on the farm this Christmas to enjoy our Woodland Wonderland.
Our Christmas event will be running every weekend from 27th November 2021, as well as from Monday 20th December to Friday 24th December.
Santa's Woodland Wonderland:
- Visit Santa in his grotto and choose a toy from his woodland toy shop (must be pre-booked online in advance).
- Enjoy our festive scavenger hunt as you explore the Elves' Village.
- Decorate a gingerbread biscuit in Mrs Claus' house.
- Write a letter to Santa and post it in our special postbox.
- Make magical reindeer food to take home and sprinkle on your lawn.
- Feed Santa's reindeer a tasty treat ('Reindeer Moss' is available to pre-order, £1 per bag).
- Enjoy a slice of toast from the Christmas campfire.
- Spend a full day on the farm, meeting all the animals and playing in the indoor and outdoor play areas.
- The farm will be open daily from 10am to 5pm, with the exception of Christmas Eve when we will be closing at 3pm. You are welcome to come to the farm at any point in the day.
- When you book tickets, you will be asked to select a time-slot - this is to see Santa. We are NOT operating timed tickets to come onto the farm.
- We advise you to arrive 30 minutes before your Santa booking. Ordinarily this event is sold out and late arrivals cannot usually be accommodated. It takes at least 10 minutes from the main entrance to Santa's woodland, sometimes up to 20 minutes when walking with very little ones. All our pathways are suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs.
This is an outdoor event in the woods and we recommend wellies, waterproofs, hats and gloves etc.
- Entry to the Woodland Wonderland will be included in the cost of admission to the farm park and woodlands. Tickets are priced at £12 per person on 27th & 28th November, then £14 per person during December.
- Visits to Santa's Woodland Grotto must be pre-booked and are priced at £5 per child on 27th & 28th November, then £6 per child during December.
- Under twos can visit the farm, including the Woodland Wonderland, free of charge but must have a pre-booked ticket to see Santa.
Once purchased, tickets are neither refundable, nor transferrable to a different date or time.