Christmas Magic 2019
priority booking open 1st to 30th september 2019 for annual pass holders. from 1st october, ticket sales open to all.
Join us for festive fun on the farm this Christmas. Visits to Santa are by timed ticket, bookable only online in advance. For dates, see list below. Farm park open 10am to 5pm weekends, from 10am to 4pm on Monday 23rd and from 10am to 3pm on Tuesday 24th December 2019.
Christmas in our woodlands really is a magical time, with a full day to keep little ones busy:
- Visit Santa* in his woodland cabin to receive a gift.
- See the reindeer and feed them a tasty treat.*
- Enjoy our live animal Nativity in the Christmas marquee - Molly the Donkey's Christmas Story.
- Write a letter to Santa and post it in our woodland postbox.
- Make reindeer food to sprinkle on your lawn on Christmas Eve.
- Join in the festive woodland scavenger hunt.
- Make Christmas toast on the woodland campfire.
- Create something in the craft room to take home.
We'll also be running a full schedule of animal adventures (please note, not all activities are available on Christmas Eve, read on for details):
- 10:30am to 4pm: Woodlands open, with timed visits to see Santa (except 23rd & 24th Dec. when woodlands closes and Santa visits end at 1.35pm)
- 10.45am: Rabbit and Guinea Pig breakfast and petting
- 11am to midday: Owl holding*
- 11am to 3pm: Christmas craft room open (except 24th Dec. when Christmas craft room will close at 2pm)
- 11.15am to 11.45am: Donkey rides*
- 1.15pm to 3pm: Owl holding*
- 2pm: Live animal Nativity - Molly the Donkey's Christmas Story.
- 3.15pm: Pigs' dinner time (not available Tuesday 24th Dec.)
- 3.30pm: Animal bedtime (not available Tuesday 24th Dec.)