Christmas Magic 2019
Join us for festive fun on the farm this Christmas
Christmas weekends: Open 10am to 5pm. Woodlands open until 4pm. Craft room open until 3pm. For dates see list below.
Monday 23rd December: Open 10am to 4pm. Woodlands open until 1:30pm. Craft room open until 3pm.
Christmas Eve: Open 10am to 3pm. Woodlands open until 1:30pm. Craft room open until 2pm.
- Adults £10.
- Children £10, plus optional £4 per child for Santa visit.
- Family £36 (2 adults, 2 children).
- Under twos visit free, with option to add Santa visit at £4.
- Visits to Santa are by timed ticket, bookable only online in advance.
- Visit Santa in his woodland cabin to receive a gift.*
- See the reindeer and feed them a tasty treat.*
- At 2pm, enjoy our live animal Nativity in the Christmas marquee - Molly the Donkey's Christmas Story.
- Write a letter to Santa and post it in our woodland postbox.
- Make reindeer food to sprinkle on your lawn on Christmas Eve.
- Join in the festive woodland scavenger hunt.
- Make Christmas toast on the woodland campfire.
- Create something in the craft room to take home.
- Rabbit and Guinea Pig breakfast and petting 10:45am
- Owl holding 11am to midday*
- Donkey rides 11.15am to 11.45am (weight limit 38kg/ 6 stone)*
- Owl holding 1.15pm to 3pm*
- Pigs' dinner time 3.15pm (not available Christmas Eve)
- Animal bedtime 3.30pm (not available Christmas Eve)
* ADDITIONAL chargeS applY.
Please note, it is likely the Fort Adventure Playground will be closed due to weather conditions for the duration of December 2019. Ernie the milk float rides will also not be available during December.
LOCATION & DISCLAIMER
Enjoy a day on our farm situated in East Leake, on the Leicestershire/ Nottinghamshire/ Derbyshire borders. We do our best to keep our activities as scheduled above, but we ask our customers to understand some activities are subject to weather conditions and the availability of activities may change at short notice. To confirm whether or not we're able to offer the full list of activities above, please call ahead on 01509 852525.