Bank Holiday Pirate Party
May Bank Holiday pirate fun - 4th to 6th May 2019.
Dare you walk the plank, climb the rigging and dig for treasure in pirate wood? Why not come dressed as a pirate and join in our pirate fun. Along with a full day of animal adventures, children can take part in our pirate challenges to receive a 'Junior Pirate' certificate! Everyone will enjoy our treasure hunt in Pirate Wood - follow the map and find the clues for the password to unlock a tasty treat. Then call in to the pirate craft room to make something to take home.
- Farm park open: 10am to 5pm
- Pirate Woodland open: 11am to 3pm
- Crafts available: 11am to 3pm
- Rabbit and Guinea Pig breakfast: 10:30am
- Duck feeding: 11am & 1pm
- Donkey rides: 11:15am & 1:45pm
- Small animal petting: 2:15pm
- Pigs' dinner time: 3:15pm
- Animal bedtime: 3:30pm
- Ride Ernie the Milk Float at midday, 1pm & 3pm
- Owl holding times vary at weekends - please see whiteboard in Main Animal Barn.